• Must have a minimum 3 years of experience in the area of security.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen.
• Must successfully complete the Federal Law Enforcement training academy and periodic refresher courses.
• Secret Clearance Preferred.
• Potential Candidates must be able to pass a Physical Abilities Test which includes running a Timed Mile, dragging a 150 pound dummy 100 feet, and completing an obstacle course.
* Must have a prior knowledge of protective systems including inspection and monitoring.
• Must posses a strong ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
• Must have an extensive knowledge of municipal laws and arrest authority.
• Must possess a valid California Drivers License.
• Must possess a valid California Guard Card and Weapons Permit
• Must have the flexibility to work any shift as needed.
Background investigation, pre-employment drug screening are conducted
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information at a Secret level.