The Staff Accountant will be responsible for assisting with the analysis of financial information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, or other financial activities within an organization. The successful candidate will also collect pertinent information for third party audits, assist operations and will be the first point of contact for accounting issues for certain lines of business within the Company.
• Prepares asset and liability accounting related entries to numerous modules, ledgers and databases by compiling and analyzing account information
• Assist in month-end and year-end closing process by calculating necessary accruals for insurance, international payroll, subcontractor and other expenses categories that may assigned to the position
• Prepare journal entries for misc. cash deposits.
• Follow established accounting processes
• Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of balance sheet accounts related to accounts receivable, fixed assets, accounts payable, accrued expense and others that may be assigned to the position.
• Invoice joint ventures for related party transactions
• Prepare documentation for external and internal auditors